Wednesday 30 May 2012

very excited


if you've been following me on Facebook lately, you'll know that i've developed a bit of an obsession with tattoo's. i'm now in the process of having a partial sleeve, which will take approximately 12 hours to complete, so it's no small task. in my typical impatient manner, i can't wait for it to be finished, it's going to be stunning!!

i happened to ask marc, who runs oxford tattoo if he would be interested in some tattoo inspired cards since he does sell clothing and accessories and he agreed to try. i have my collection ready and have been showcasing these over the last few blog posts.

here are the final few:-













if you want to get your hands on any of the cards shown, please contact marc or I and we'll be happy to oblige!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: