Sunday 20 May 2012

dreams mini album

lots has been happening around here recently, and not all good. i have been given notification that my job role has been demised and that i will be made redundant with effect from 30 september if i don't find an alternative position within the company. this also means that i am on gardening leave effective immediately.

after 25 years, this is a bit of a shock. i have so many thoughts in my head about what happens next, the endless possibilities open to me, the right thing will find me i'm sure. in the meantime, a little crafting has been going on, quite a fitting mini album given the circumstances!

this album is 6x4 in size and was made from mount board. i used prima papers, kaisercraft flowers and rub-ons and ribbons from may arts.





























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: