Saturday 16 October 2010

rudolph's spares

all ready for the craft fair. this is just one of the lines i will be selling. I hand cut the tags and used coredinations cardstock, and bazzill bling for the reindeer. the reindeer shape is a quickutz die. the oval tag and scallop oval shapes are stampin' up punches. i have to confess to loving stampin' up products, as well as my 'distress everything' nature, i also have the opposite tendency to go 'clean and simple' sometimes, and they always fit the bill nicely. i also love the way all their products coordinate together, very easy when you need to put a card together in a hurry!


as it gets nearer, i am realising just how unprepared i am!! still, i always say i work better under pressure, so this will be my test. i know i'll also focus more when my exam is over on wednesday.

i am currently yearning after these:-

so many possibilities, i can't wait to get my grubby little hands on them!!


No comments: