Sunday 8 July 2012

so......

if you've been following me on Facebook recently, you will know that i've been planning and scheming and after a small (and it was a very small amount) of deliberating i have decided to exhibit here:-


I will be trading as scrapsy@oxford tattoo and handing out flyers promoting the studio, as well as selling my own hand made tattoo inspired greetings cards. i'll be making cards at the show and taking special orders, so if you are after something specific, be sure to come by.

i'll also be taking orders for sculptures and will have some on display for inspiration. every one will be unique and personally designed, if you have an idea in mind, give me the basics and let my imagination take over, i guarantee you won't be disappointed!!

so, if you're in the area on 4/5 august, come and say hi and buy a card for someone special!

No comments: