Sunday 1 January 2012

project life and one little word

i spent some time yesterday reflecting on 2011 and what my goal was at the beginning of the year. i had only one. 

believe. 

no resolutions to be broken, no promises made, nothing specific, just one little word. 

believe.

i lived my word.

this concept i'm sure has been around for many years, and ali brings this to life in her scrapbooks. as we embark on 2012, i've chosen a new word (well 2 actually, but who's being picky!!).

carpe diem.

seize the day.

i want to enjoy each day for what it is, good, bad or indifferent, to capture the little things, as these are the things that really matter.

project life is going to help me achieve this, along with ali's one little word.

here are my two starter pages.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: