Wednesday 1 September 2010

creative escape - tricia ladouceur

this was by far my favourite class. we made a creative escape themed box to hold all our memorabilia from the event. i didn't make the box as it simply wouldn't have fitted in my suitcase home, but i did make this into a page for my journal. it looks fabulous.

the class sponsors were tattered angels, prima, graphic 45, bazzill basics, hambly screen prints, riff raff designs, stix 2, ranger, westcott and vintaj.

i have just discovered vintaj. my local scrapbook store has just got these in stock. they are beautiful brass charms designed actually for jewellery making, but will look equally good in mini books and on scrapbook pages.

anyway, enough of that, here is the project:-


so, this is what it looks like now. i changed it up and had to remove some of the elements so that it would fit in my journal, i think it still looks pretty though!


No comments: